- How Smoking Affects Women's Reproductive Health and Pregnancy
- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
Development halted in state: TDP
Former minister Paritala Sunitha and TDP spokesman Paritala Sriram stated that there is absolutely no development in the state in the past three years.
Anantapur: Former minister Paritala Sunitha and TDP spokesman Paritala Sriram stated that there is absolutely no development in the state in the past three years.
Addressing a meeting at Kanaganapalle village, they said the development stopped with the TDP losing power to YSRCP in 2019.
The people are regret giving a chance to Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, they said and added except for political vendetta against TDP leaders, there was no worth achievement to mention.
Their only achievement is undoing and annulling everything that the TDP strived to achieve, Sunitha said at meetings in Kurlavalle and Kondapalle thandas.