- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
- BRS only party to work for welfare of people: Kavitha
- Telangana people happy with performance of BRS government: Gutha
Disha app gives protection to women, says MLA Malladi Vishnu
Vijayawada Central Assembly constituency legislator Malladi Vishnu said the Disha app will be very useful for women and girl students and will give protection during emergency times.
Vijayawada (NTR District): Vijayawada Central Assembly constituency legislator Malladi Vishnu said the Disha app will be very useful for women and girl students and will give protection during emergency times.
He along with police officials and local people's representatives participated in the Disha app awareness programme organised in Kandrika on Sunday. He said more than one crore women and students have downloaded Disha app in the State. He said the police would reach the spot immediately to help the women on usage of Disha. 900 women were saved with Disha app since its launching and suggested the girl students to download the Disha app without fail, he added.
Vijayawada DCP Baburao, West ACP Hanumantha Rao and other police officials attended the awareness programme.YSRCP corporators Janareddy, A Vijaya Lakshmi, Sub-inspector of police Vijaya Lakshmi and others participated in the programme.