- Jackky Bhagnani Kisses Rakul Preet After Their Dreamy Wedding, Check Out Their Lovely Moments with Paparazzi!
- Karthikeya 2 Star Nikhil Siddhartha Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife Pallavi
- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
- Tenant killed during demolition of house in Hyderabad
- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
- Congress govt has no money to pay salaries to employees: Karnataka BJP chief
- England played a lot of fun cricket, but they need to play smart cricket, says Mark Ramprakash
- US asks Pakistan to respect freedom of expression, end social media curbs
DSC aspirants demand Justice
The 2018 DSC aspirants demanded CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to solve their pending problem in that notification.
Amaravati: The 2018 DSC aspirants demanded CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to solve their pending problem in that notification.
They said that there was an injustice done to them and Jagan gave promise to solve it during Padyatra. The aspirants visited the house of CM at Tadepalli in Guntur on Thursday. They have been repeatedly visiting CM residence but they didn't get any assurance from Jagan.
The DSC exams were conducted during the month of December in 2018, through online mode. The Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) exams were conducted for eight days in 16 sessions. Since they conducted single exam for 8 days in 16 sessions, the questions were some times very easy and some times very hard. The aspirants explained in their representation that it was an unfair and did injustice to some people.
They said that some aspirants may lose the opportunity with decimal percentage of marks, because of the wrong procedure adopted by the government authorities while conducting the exams.