- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
EC transfers CEO Gopal Krishna Dwivedi
The Election Commission of India has transferred Chief Electoral Officer Gopal Krishna Dwivedi on Thursday.
Amaravati: The Election Commission of India has transferred Chief Electoral Officer Gopal Krishna Dwivedi on Thursday. It appointed K. Vijayanand, IAS (1992 cadre) as the Chief Electoral Officer for the State with immediate effect.
Vijayanad, cease to hold and handover forthwith the charge of all or any charges of work under the Government of AP, which he may be holding before such assumption of office, directed Chief Secretary LV Subrahmanyam in an order.
Vijayanand, while functioning as the CEO will not hold any additional charge whatsoever under the Government of AP except that he should be designated Secretary to the Government in charge of Election Department in the State Secretariat, Subrahmanyam informed.