- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Cyberabad CP Stephen inaugurates renovated EOW office
- Visakhapatnam: Women's T20 cricket tournament from June 4
- Hyderabad: NSDC organising Kaushal Mahotsav, a two-day Job Mela
Eluru: 800 kg ganja worth Rs 50 lakh seized, 5 held
The West Godavari police seized 800 kg ganja worth Rs 50 lakh being smuggled from Narsipatnam agency to Kolar district in Karnataka on Sunday.
Eluru: The West Godavari police seized 800 kg ganja worth Rs 50 lakh being smuggled from Narsipatnam agency to Kolar district in Karnataka on Sunday.
They arrested five persons escorting the truck carrying the ganja.
Eluru Rural and Pedapadu sub-inspectors along with their staff checking vehicles at Ashram Junction noticed the ganja smuggling activity when the stopped the truck and car in which the accused were travelling.
B Naidu and G Durga Prasad of Gopalapatnam village in Visakhapatnam district along with others were smuggling the ganja to deliver to Baba Fakruddin of Kolar.