- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
ENC gears up for International Day of Yoga
As a run-up to celebrate the 'International Yoga Day', Eastern Naval Command (ENC), the Sunrise Command of the Indian Navy has been organising yoga camps onboard Naval units and in residential areas over the past one week.
Visakhapatnam: As a run-up to celebrate the 'International Yoga Day', Eastern Naval Command (ENC), the Sunrise Command of the Indian Navy has been organising yoga camps onboard Naval units and in residential areas over the past one week.
The camps, aimed at promoting wellbeing through regular practice of yoga, will continue for few days
Personnel onboard ships and submarines at sea have also been practising yoga as a part of the celebration. In addition, yoga has also been made an integral part of morning fitness routines being carried out by all units of ENC as well.
In order to introduce the benefits of this ancient art to children, yoga session is conducted regularly and has been included in the curriculum in schools under the ENC.