- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Expedite Railway-Over Bridge works, Collector tells officials
District Collector D Muralidhar Reddy inspected the Railway-Over Bridge (ROB) works on Kakinada –Samarlalkota railway line at Kondayyapalem near Kakinada town railway station on Tuesday.
Kakinada: District Collector D Muralidhar Reddy inspected the Railway-Over Bridge (ROB) works on Kakinada –Samarlalkota railway line at Kondayyapalem near Kakinada town railway station on Tuesday. He directed the R&B officials to expedite the works and complete it as per the time line given to make use for public utility.
The ROB works started about a decade ago and still going on at a snail's pace. Earlier, the land acquisition process said to have delayed the project execution. The District Collector directed the authorities to complete the approach roads on both sides by shifting the water pipelines and power lines in the area of passage of the bridge.