- Will not shrink from countering any threat that undermines collective well-being: Rajnath
- Court takes cognisance of ED charge sheets against suspended CBI judge Sudhir Parmar
- iCreate, Microsoft, IT Ministry to skill 11K innovators, startups in AI in India
- LCA Tejas to get futuristic weapons, sensors; MoU inked
- India to have 3 to 4 chip fab plants in next 5 years: IT Minister at PhonePe event
- From air connectivity to IMEC, PM Modi had 'productive meeting' with Greek counterpart: Official
- NTPC signs land lease pact for setting up Green Hydrogen Hub near Vizag
- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
Farmer committed suicide
Not able to digest the huge occurrence of crop losses a farmer committed suicide by hanging to a tree in his filed.
Kadapa: Not able to digest the huge occurrence of crop losses a farmer committed suicide by hanging to a tree in his filed. This tragic incident happened in G.Reddy palli village of Rayachoti mandal on Friday. The deceased was identified as S.Ramakrishna(55) of the village.
According to the sources, the deceased has grown Tomato crop in 5 acres of land. However, his efforts ended in vain for securing water even as 5 times installed bore by spending a huge amount in his field. Failure securing Minimum Support Price(MSP) of his produce turned the situation more pathetic leads the farmers to take such an extreme step. A case has been registered by Sundupalli police.