Fire mishap in tobacco godown at Guntur

Fire mishap in tobacco godown at Guntur
x
Highlights

A massive fire broke out at the godown of Chebrolu Hanumaiah tobacco company in Guntur on Monday.

Guntur: A massive fire broke out at the godown of Chebrolu Hanumaiah tobacco company in Guntur on Monday. Over the information, the police and fire rescue team have reached the spot and trying to put off the fire.

It's said the incident has taken place due to the short circuit at one of the godowns, they were six godowns in the area. The remaining five godowns were secured from spreading of the fire. The officials estimate the heavy property loss in the fire accident.



Show Full Article
Print Article
Interested in blogging for thehansindia.com? We will be happy to have you on board as a blogger.
Next Story
More Stories