- Cambodia to graduate from least developed country status by 2027: PM Hun Sen
- Tiny video capsule shows promise as an alternative to endoscopy
- Watch The Viral Video Of Girls Saving Rs 2,000 Notes In Their Piggy Banks
- Prayagraj temples to be renovated ahead of 2025 Maha Kumbh
- Odisha Train Accident: Body identification a major challenge for Odisha govt
- Google may bring battery health feature with Android 14
- Vedanta deploys electric off-road machines at its iron ore mines
- India has been raising issue of climate justice as poor nations have suffered: PM Modi
- DK Shivakumar directs involvement of students for tree plantation in Bengaluru
- All airports in Afghanistan operational
'Gaddakattina Nadi' book released
A poetry book, Gaddakattina Nadi, written by writer and founder of Lead Children Library in Hyderabad, Kasula Ravikumar, was released at a programme here on Thursday. Junior Chamber International, Ongole branch organised the programme on Indian Red Cross Society premises in Ongole.
Ongole: A poetry book, Gaddakattina Nadi, written by writer and founder of Lead Children Library in Hyderabad, Kasula Ravikumar, was released at a programme here on Thursday. Junior Chamber International, Ongole branch organised the programme on Indian Red Cross Society premises in Ongole.
JCI Ongole president Dr G Ravikumar presided over the programme and praised the services of Kasula Ravikumar as a poet, English teacher and Lead Children Library founder in spreading the interest in literature, among readers.
Jahnavi NEET Academy Director Janardhan released the book, Gaddakattina Nadi and the director of Janudi- Centre for Arts and Literature Dr Nukathoti Ravikumar reviewed it. Dr Ravikumar observed that the simple sentences in the poetry of Kasula Ravikumar make the consciousness of social evolution surround the reader and keep him active in search of enthusiasm in the human being.
JCI Ongole members Nayanala Ramakrishna, Narayana Reddy, Tanniru Suresh, Somineni Suresh, Nayudu, students and their parents also participated in the programme.