- Why Should You Consider Enhancing Your Home Security?
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
High-level committee meeting over implementation of EWS reservation
The high-level committee holds the meeting over the implementation of EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) reservation in the state on Thursday.
Amaravati: The high-level committee holds the meeting over the implementation of EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) reservation in the state on Thursday.
In the meeting, the committee has decided to give 5 percent reservation to Kapu and 5 percent reservation to EWS in the educational institutions.
The EWS reservation will be implemented in the educational institutions from this academic year. The committee has suggested the institutions to increase an additional 10 percent seats.
Even this reservation will be applicable for the filling of the vacant jobs posts from the next notification.
The committee will be submitting the recommendations over the roster points to the Chief Secretary. Once again after the review with CS, the state government will issue the GO.