- Vizianagaram: Protect your heart to lead healthy & long life
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
- Visakhapatnam: Special campaign 3.0 to begin at VPA from Oct 1
- JSP to launch door-to-door campaign today
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on September 29, 2023
- Devotees rush increases at Tirumala today, TTD relaxes restriction on two-wheelers on ghat road
- PM Narendra Modi visit to Mahbubnagar and Nizamabad, here is the schedule finalised
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
Hyderabad Police To Travel Guntur to investigate Kodela Siva Prasada's Suicide case
The Banjara Hills police have speeded up the sucide case of former Speaker and TDP senior leader Kodela Sivaprasad The police are ready to interrogate...
The Banjara Hills police have speeded up the sucide case of former Speaker and TDP senior leader Kodela Sivaprasad The police are ready to interrogate Kodela's son. Notices have been sent to both of them to come to trial in the past. But with no response from both of them. Banjarahills police changed the route.
Banjarahills police are preparing to go to Guntur to question Kodela's son and daughter. There they will be interrogated. Causes of Sivaprasadrao's death will be collected from them. It is reported that the police will go to Guntur within two to three days. There are many reasons why Kodela's son did not appear before the Hyderabad police.
Shivaram is accused in several cases, including assembly furniture. The court granted conditional bail a few days ago.