- KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
- IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
- Vikram Bhatt’s daughter Krishna Bhatt makes directorial debut with a horror film
- Rakul's plan B was MBA in fashion, but luckily, she didn't have to do that
- ‘Nani30’ being helmed as a visual wonder in beautiful locations
- Hyderabad to host ‘TCEI SIWPC Global 2023’ - A convention of renowned wedding planners from across the globe!
IIIT student attempts suicide in Nuzvid, shifted to Vijayawada for treatment
A IIIT second year student Harika attempted to commit suicide by jumping from the second floor of the campus in Nuzvid.
Vijayawada: A IIIT second year student Harika attempted to commit suicide by jumping from the second floor of the campus in Nuzvid.
The injured student was shifted to Vijayawada for treatment. According to information Harika was in depression due to getting poor marks in the first year.
She jumped from the second floor in the early hours today. Other students noticed her four hours later and alerted the staff.
The girl student was immediately shifted to local hospital in Nuzvid and later shifted to Vijayawada. Harika hails from Rajamahendravaram and pursuing the second year at Nuzvid campus.
Her condition is said to be stable. Nuzvid police are investigating the case.