- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
IndiGo airlines to start services from Kadapa to to five cities from March end
The Indigo Airlines is all set to operate its services from Kadapa in Andhra Pradesh to five cities. These services will start from March 27
The IndiGo Airlines is all set to operate its services from Kadapa in Andhra Pradesh to five cities. These services will start from March 27 to Chennai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad and from March 29 to Visakhapatnam and Bangalore respectively. With the latest update, Kadapa stands as 73rd city to be served by Indigo Airlines.0
The aviation industry around the world suffered severely with a loss due to coronavirus outbreak. Meanwhile, the fuel prices have increased while recovering from the coronavirus.
However, there is hope that the aviation sector would recover back with the resumption of air services in tier three cities like Kadapa.