- ‘Malli Putti Vachinava’ from ‘Record Break’ creates buzz
- Ritu Varma shattering fashion stereotypes
- Adani Group to invest Rs 75,000 crore in MP, Pranav Adani sees infinite possibilities for growth
- Student Ends Life After Missing Exam
- Foundation Laying Ceremony Held for construction of BT roads in Visakha East Constituency
- Thrilling Results from BoxingBay Fight Nightshy
- Daily Forex Rates (01-03-2024)
- Google Acquires Photomath, Math Problem Solver at Your Fingertips
- Adari Anand Kumar inaugurates new building in 90 th ward in GVMC
- 20 families in Kadiri town join YSRCP
International Yoga Day inaugurated at Andhra University
Andhra University commenced its International Yoga Day celebrations on Tuesday at the Department of Yoga and Consciousness.
Visakhapatnam: Andhra University commenced its International Yoga Day celebrations on Tuesday at the Department of Yoga and Consciousness. Vice-Chancellor of AU G. Nageswara Rao said that yoga provides a platform for many to overcome the stress.
He exhorted the students to make yoga an integral part of their routine. Rector M. Prasada Rao appreciated the services of the Yoga Department. A few sets of asanas were demonstrated on the inaugural attended by teaching and non-teaching staff of the university and students. Importance of asanas was explained to the gathering by the experts.