- MANUU observes World Environment Day
- BRS government took care of Singareni workers with concern: Kavitha
- OTT: Akhil's 'Agent' to hit theatres in this weekend!!
- Disgusted people keen on ousting KCR in ensuing elections: Mallu Ravi
- Telugu Talons New Jersey launched for inaugural season of Premier Handball League
- Water released in Musi River from Kethepalli reservoir
- Nothing Phone (2) to be manufactured in India
- Simpli Namdhari hosts Goodness Walkathon to raise awareness
- Indian nurses hoping to work in Ireland stuck in visa 'logjam': Report
- Govt asks airlines to devise mechanism for reasonable pricing of air tickets
Join hands to fight against fuel price hike: CPI
All political parties should join hands to exert pressure on the Central government to rollback the hike in fuel prices, stated Communist Party of India (CPI) district leader S Nagarajan.
Chittoor: All political parties should join hands to exert pressure on the Central government to rollback the hike in fuel prices, stated Communist Party of India (CPI) district leader S Nagarajan.
Staging dharna at Gandhi statue on Friday, he said though the district is being represented by 13 MLAs, three MPs, none of them have bothered to oppose the hike in fuel prices, which are burdening the all sections of people. Nagarajan decried that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has totally failed to control the prices of petrol, diesel and LPG gas during the last three years.
Stating that the fuel prices hiked 21 times in the stint of NDA government, he said the sky rocketing prices would put additional burden and cause serious financial crisis for all sections of people. He stressed that people should raise their voice vehemently for getting the attention both from state and Central governments. CPI leaders Gopinath, Mani, Satyamurthy, Raghu, Vijayagouri and others were present.