- Shobu Yarlagadda responds on the wax statue of Prabhas in Chamundeshwari Celebrity Wax Museum in Mysore
- Mumbai man in custody for sexually assaulting minor
- ‘Nuvvu Navvukuntu’ from ‘MAD’ is a soothing melody
- TS TET results announced, deets inside
- ‘Salaar’ vs ‘Dunki’: December is not going to be same
- Sanatan Dharma remarks: SC tags plea seeking FIR against Udhayanidhi Stalin with pending petition
- Tovino Thomas-starrer ‘2018: Everyone Is A Hero’ is India’s official entry for Oscars
- Women workforce rises to 26% in Indian firms in 2023: Report
- SC asks Centre, Delhi govt to file common compilation of arguments in services row
- Jaishankar refutes Trudeau's allegations on Nijjar's killing, says it's not India's policy
Kadapa: Pre-Christmas celebrations conducted on a grand note
About 3.5 lakh Chirstians performed 'Season of Advent' which is popularly known as waiting moments for Jesus Christ birth on a grand note on Tuesday.
Kadapa: About 3.5 lakh Chirstians performed 'Season of Advent' which is popularly known as waiting moments for Jesus Christ birth on a grand note on Tuesday.
The 125- year-old Paripethuru Church, CSI church Mariyapuram Roman Catholic church and newly constructed Siliva margam church in Kadapa city and other churches in the district are decorated to mark Christmas celebrations. A group of singers called 'Caral Singing' were seen going around the town and villages visiting houses to awaken their community people. Meanwhile Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who was in the district for participating in various developmental activities, has participated in pre Chirstmas celebrations.