- Institutional collaboration helps in effective knowledge sharing
- Amara Hospital celebrates 3rd anniversary
- Reunion held for Nunna ZPHS 2008-09 batch
- If Alliance With TDP-JSP Fails… BJP ready with Plan ‘B’
- Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions issued for PM’s visit
- DYFI slams govt over unemployment issue
- Vote for Mekapati for development
- Academic meet held at JNTU Hyderabad
- MP inaugurates Akkayapalli Park
- Laxmi Devi, Gondu Sankar eye TDP ticket in Srikakulam
Kakinada: Serve people responsibly, JC tells secretariat staff
Joint Collector Keerthi Chekuri said the secretariat employees and volunteers should serve the people responsibly to provide solution to public problems
Kakinada: Joint Collector Keerthi Chekuri said the secretariat employees and volunteers should serve the people responsibly to provide solution to public problems.
She reviewed the progress of the work being carried out under Naadu-Nedu at Bachu Municipal High School, Samalkot on Monday. On this occasion, she inspected the toilets being constructed on the school premises. She also observed the pipeline fittings and gave appropriate instructions to the authorities. She directed the Municipal DE Ch Rama Rao and Headmaster T Sai Rama Krishna to complete the works by the time the schools reopened.
Later, the JC inspected the Ward Secretariat No 13 and enquired about the performance of ward volunteers and the staff of the secretariat and the services they provide to the public.
Volunteers explained that they were distributing the pensions from the morning of the first day of every month.