Top

Rs. 6 lakhs worth property gutted in fire

Rs. 6 lakhs worth property gutted in fire
Highlights

Property worth Rs. 6 Lakhs was gutted in a fire mishap that occurred at a saw mill on the early hours of Sunday.

Kurnool: Property worth Rs. 6 Lakhs was gutted in a fire mishap that occurred at a saw mill on the early hours of Sunday.

According to the information given by the fire department officer, N Kiran Kumar, a saw depot situated in Krishna Nagar near ITC company was in flames.

The incident occured around 2.30 to 3.00 in the morning. A caretaker of the Saw Mill, Shiva informed us about the incident, said the official.

With the information we rushed to the spot and doused the fire. But before we could reach the spot most of the property was seen reduced to ashes.

However, after two hours we have succeeded in bringing the fire to control. The fire mishap might have taken place due to short circuit as the electrical wiring was seen damaged at several places.

As per premilinary estimation the property loss is calculated to Rs. 6 lakhs that includes machinery and other equipments.

The actual property loss is yet to ascertain as the Saw Mill owner Alla Bakash is out of station, added N Kiran Kumar.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories