- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
- 3 new criminal laws to be rolled out from July 1
- A Boon For The Underprivileged
- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Tirumala: Kumaradhara Mukkoti held
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
- Devotees bid adieu to tribal deities
- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
Kurnool: Lord blesses devotees on Brungi Vahana
On the second day of 11-day Maha Sivaratri Brahmotsavams, the authorities of Srisailam temple organised Brungi Vahana Seva to the presiding deities Lord Mallikarjuna Swamy and Goddess Brahmarambika Devi.
Kurnool: On the second day of 11-day Maha Sivaratri Brahmotsavams, the authorities of Srisailam temple organised Brungi Vahana Seva to the presiding deities Lord Mallikarjuna Swamy and Goddess Brahmarambika Devi. In a press release on Wednesday, the authorities stated that prior to Brungi Vahana Seva, the priests have offered special prayers to Chandeeshwara Swamy at Yagashala.
Later japams and parayanam were performed for the wellbeing of the humankind. Immediately after performing the Japams and Paryanams, Manaparadhana, Pachavararchanas, Shivapanchakshari, Nityahavanas, Rudra Homam and Chandi Homam were also performed according to agama sastras. Later in the evening Pradosa Kala puja, japanustas, rudraparayanas and homams were also performed, the authorities stated.
At the Brungi vahana seva, the presiding deities were seated on Brungi Vahanam at Akka maha devi alankara mandapam and offered special prayers. Later gramotsavam was also organised in the temple streets. Kolatam, Chakkabajana, rajabatula vesalu, janj pathak, janapada pagati veshalu, gorava nrutyam, buttabommalu, tappeta chindu, beerappa dolu, nandikola seva, damarukam, chidatalu, shankam, pillanagrovi and others were performed in the gramotsavams, added the authorities.