- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Kurnool: SEB seizes 180 liquor bottles, gutka sachets
Special Enforcement Bureau (SEB) sleuths on Saturday seized 180 liquor bottles and 1,860 banned gutka packets and arrested three persons at Panchalingala border check post.
Kurnool: Special Enforcement Bureau (SEB) sleuths on Saturday seized 180 liquor bottles and 1,860 banned gutka packets and arrested three persons at Panchalingala border check post.
Speaking to media, SEB Circle Inspector P Srinivasulu said the staff intercepted a car heading to Kodumur while conducting vehicle checking at the border check post. While checking, the staff detected 180 liquor bottles that are being transported to Kodumur from Jogulamba Gadwal district in Telangana state.
In this connection the staff arrested two persons, Telugu Rajesh of Kodumur in Kurnool district and Kanike Akhil of Santhi Nagar in Jogulamba Gadwal district.
In another vehicle checking, the cops arrested Shaik Khaisek for transporting banned 1,860 gutka packets in a Scooty. The entire quantity and Scooty was seized. A case under relevant sections was filed on three persons.
The seized liquor, gutka, car and Scooty along with the arrested accused were all handed over to Kurnool taluka urban police station for initiating further action, stated the CI.