- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Ministers Govardhan Reddy and Ambati Rambabu inspects Penna barrage works
Andhra Pradesh Ministers Ambati Rambabu and Kakani Govardhan Reddy inspected the work of Penna Barrage on Monday and gave several instructions to the authorities.
Andhra Pradesh Ministers Ambati Rambabu and Kakani Govardhan Reddy inspected the work of Penna Barrage on Monday and gave several instructions to the authorities. The ministers said that Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will soon inaugurate the Penna and Sangam barrages. He said the barrages would also help in flood relief.
Minister Kakani Govardhan Reddy said the Penna and Sangam barrage works were 90 per cent complete. He said that the late leader YS Rajeshekara Reddy laid the foundation stone for the barrages. Kakani was incensed that things did not go smoothly during the TDP regime and alleged that Chandrababu did not really care.
The minister said that the things have accelerated since YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has took over as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 2019. Minister Kakani said that CM Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to make the dream of Nellore district farmers come true.