- Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh real estate sector set for a boom
- Himachal Pradesh crisis now completely under control: Congress
- Suspense continues on Vijayawada West
- Chandigarh: Pb Police register FIR into farmer’s death on Har border
- Lucknow: Akhilesh agrees to appear thru video conferencing
- Temple tourism launched in 18 circuits across AP
- Rushikonda tourism project inaugurated
- To boost farmers’ income CSIR-NBRI to combine floriculture, apiculture
- Jogaiah, Mudragada sore over Pawan
- TDP seeks strong candidate for Sarvepalli
Narasaraopet: Officials told to ensure uninterrupted power supply
Narasaraopet: Palnadu district in-charge minister Karumuri Venkata Nageswara Rao directed the officials to allot lands acquired for SCs in Janapadu...
Narasaraopet: Palnadu district in-charge minister Karumuri Venkata Nageswara Rao directed the officials to allot lands acquired for SCs in Janapadu and Mochampadu villages within a week and speed up land acquisition process for developing a crematorium for SCs in Gurazala.
He addressed the Gurazala Assembly constituency development meeting held at the Collectorate in Narasaraopet on Thursday.
He instructed the officials to ensure uninterrupted power supply to the consumers and asked them to solve the petitions received in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam.
Palnadu district collector Siva Sankar Lotheti, joint collector Syam Prasad, SP Ravishankar Reddy, Gurazala MLA Kasu Mahesh Reddy and officials were present.