- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
New DRM Chetan Kumar Shrivastava takes charge
assumed charge as Divisional Railway Manager, Waltair, on Wednesday and outgoing DRM Mukul Saran Mathur has been shifted to Northern Railways.
Visakhapatnam: assumed charge as Divisional Railway Manager, Waltair, on Wednesday and outgoing DRM Mukul Saran Mathur has been shifted to Northern Railways.
Shrivastava belongs to Indian Railway Service Electrical Engineering (IRSEE) of 1987 batch. Prior to his assignment as DRM, he was Chief Electrical Engineer, Construction, South Eastern Railway. He worked in various capacities across the Indian Railways and as Group General Manager, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited. He also served in TCS prior to joining the Indian Railways.
He did graduation in Engineering from GEC, Jabalpur and was a gold medalist. He completed his Masters in Industrial Management (M.Tech) from IIT, Kanpur. He also did Masters in Public Administration from National University of Singapore (NUS). He finished Advanced Diploma in Financial Management in 2009 from AIMA, New Delhi.
Speaking to the media after taking charge, Chetan Kumar Shrivastava said that Waltair Division is prime division among the Indian Railways and he would do his best to keep the flag high.
He also mentioned that 26 DRMs have been appointed along with him in various divisions in the latest transfers.