- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
NTR services recalled
MLC Dokka Manikya Vara Prasad paid rich tributes to the late Chief Minister and TDP founder president NTR at his office in Guntur city on Tuesday on the occasion of the latter's 95th birth anniversary celebrations.
Guntur: MLC Dokka Manikya Vara Prasad paid rich tributes to the late Chief Minister and TDP founder president NTR at his office in Guntur city on Tuesday on the occasion of the latter's 95th birth anniversary celebrations.
Speaking on this occasion, Dokka Manikya Varaprasad said NTR had introduced several welfare schemes for poor including Rs 2 kg rice scheme to provide food security to the poor and started constructing permanent houses to the poor. He reminded NTR had made a struggle for the self respect of Telugu people.
He recalled that the former Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu followed the footsteps of late NTR and implemented several welfare schemes for the poor. Later, he paid tributes to the portrait of NTR.