- Police have played crucial role in the transformation of UP’s image: Yogi Adityanath
- Bill Gates, Smriti Irani at 'good nutrition' event in Delhi on Feb 29
- ‘Science is universal but technology must be local’: PM Modi’s 'words from the past' draw attention
- KIUG 2023: Literally running for life, the story of Nagaraj Venkatesha
- SC orders TN govt to properly train police officers on collection of digital evidence
- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
- India makes strong pitch for restoration of Appellate Body at WTO
- Homegrown Addverb unveils India's 1st assistive dog robot
- China agrees to rollover Pakistan’s $2 bn debt on existing terms
- Men can be victims of sexual assault too, observes Kerala High Court
One died in lorry-bus collision in Visakhapatnam
In a tragic incident one died in a road accident at Pulaparthi junction national highway at Yelamanchili Mandal of Visakhapatnam district on Tuesday.
Visakhapatnam: In a tragic incident one died in a road accident at Pulaparthi junction national highway at Yelamanchili Mandal of Visakhapatnam district on Tuesday.
Going into details, at the early hours around 5:30 am a lorry hit the RTC bus on the national high way. In the head-on collision one woman has died on the spot.
The deceased was identified as Ramanamma, a native of Elure. The injured were immediately shifted to Anakapalle NTR hospital.
The accident has taken place when the bus was traveling from Bhadrachalam to Visakhapatnam. As per locals, there were 40 passengers on the bus. The bus front part has been completely damaged in the incident.
As the accident happened in the early morning, the locals have rushed to the spot and rescued the injured passengers from the bus and shifted to the hospital. The Rural police have booked the case and investigating further on the accident.