- YS Jagan participates in inauguration ceremony of new parliament, to meet Amit Shah tonight
- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
People vexed with BJP's anti-people policies: PCC Sake Sailajanath
Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) president Sake Sailajanath said that the people of country are vexed with the BJP’s anti-people policies and they are waiting for appropriate time to teach a befitting lesson to it.
Kadapa: Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) president Sake Sailajanath said that the people of country are vexed with the BJP's anti-people policies and they are waiting for appropriate time to teach a befitting lesson to it.
Sailajanath along with PCC working president N Tulasi Reddy participated in a demo protest against hike in petrol, diesel and LPG gas here on Friday.
Speaking on the occasion, he pointed out that despite there was possibility of regulating the prices of diesel at Rs 40 and petrol at Rs 45, Prime Minister Narendra Modi did not take enough measures in this regard. He said that people were feeling insecure in NDA rule. He also criticised YSRCP government for maintaining stoic silence on the issue.
Tulasi Reddy warned of intensifying the agitation if the Centre fails to rollback the hiked prices. DCC president N Srinivasulu, party leaders Vishnupreetham Reddy, Syamala Devi, Lavanya and others were present.