- Atlantis The Royal welcomes Louis Vuitton's Iconic Mascot, Vivienne
- India’s GDP to log 6.4% growth in Q3 FY24
- Google's AI chatbot Gemini violates India's IT laws: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Celebrities' influence on the fragrance business
- Samsung launches new fitness tracker 'Galaxy Fit3' in India
- Key investors move NCLT against Byju’s rights issue, firm says yet to get any petition
- WPL created a platform for young players to achieve their dreams: Beth Mooney
- Goldman Sachs downgrades key banking stocks, says goldilocks period over
- India and Netherlands to enhance maritime security in Indian Ocean Region
- Sona BLW Precision shares flare up
Problems galore at sub-registrar offices
Registration of properties are getting delayed in majority sub-registrar offices across the district because of technical glitches like not functioning of computers, use of old scanners and frequent network disruption and malfunctioning of servers.
Tirupati: Registration of properties are getting delayed in majority sub-registrar offices across the district because of technical glitches like not functioning of computers, use of old scanners and frequent network disruption and malfunctioning of servers.
A notice was put up at Avilala Sub-Registrar office under the Tirupati rural limits asking the people to come after 10 days to collect registered property documents. People are expressing anger over delay in handing over property documents.
The same issues are occurring again and again in sub-registrar offices for the last six months. Another major problem is that the staff at the sub-registrar offices are unable to access the servers. As a result, they are not completing registration process as staff cannot upload personal details of buyers and sellers through online. Some registrations are being rejected by sub-registrars because of Aadhaar numbers of people are not
appearing online. Instead, officials at the sub-registrar offices are asking them to produce passports to complete registration process. The registration of properties has become herculean task for common man. Especially, those who have applied for bank loans as they are unable to submit their property mortgage documents to banks in time.
But, officials of the Registration department are saying that there is no delay in completion of registration of properties. Balaji District Registrar VSR Prasad speaking to The Hans India stated that employees at sub-registrar offices are completing registration of properties as per schedule.