- Talcher observes bandh for separate district
- Nathuram Godse too was a 'patriot': Ex-Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Rawat
- AAP MP Raghav Chadha Has Been Ordered By The Court To Remain At His Official Home
- Ambati Rayudu meets AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Tadepalli
- Nuclear Fuel Complex celebrates annual day
- Realme 11 Pro+, Realme 11 Pro launched in India; Find details
- Adobe brings Firefly generative image creator to enterprises globally
- Children, among 8, injured in mass stabbing attack in France
- Google launches 4 generative consulting offerings to help clients use AI
- Brain tumour cases rising 'steadily' in India, 20% are children: Doctors
Rajamahendravaram: Call to make dumping yards wealth creation centres
District Collector Dr K Madhavi Latha clarified that Seethanagaram Panchayat should be made an ideal village as part of Jagananna Swachha Sankalpa programme.
Rajamahendravaram (East Godavari District): District Collector Dr K Madhavi Latha clarified that Seethanagaram Panchayat should be made an ideal village as part of Jagananna Swachha Sankalpa programme.
She inspected local dumping yard on Wednesday.
Ssking the authorities to come forward with appropriate plans to make it a clean Panchayat, she said that they would contribute to the creation of infrastructure.
The Collector suggested that dumping yards should be developed as wealth creation centres so that local institutions can be financially strengthened.
Particular attention should be paid to the household garbage collection.