- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
Rajamahendravaram: SSS extends helping hand to fisher community
Swarnandhra Seva Samsta (SSS) distributed big size umbrellas to the fish traders to protect them from heat and rain.Later, SSA founder Dr Gubbala Rambabu has said that the roadside fishtraders are facing many problems in the rain and hot weather due to dotheir business
Rajamahendravaram: Swarnandhra Seva Samsta (SSS) distributed big size umbrellas to the fish traders to protect them from heat and rain.Later, SSA founder Dr Gubbala Rambabu has said that the roadside fishtraders are facing many problems in the rain and hot weather due to dotheir business.
SSA, as part of its social responsibility, distributed umbrellas tothem to help them to some extent. The organization was rendering service to the needy during this Covid-19 pandemic relentlessly for the past 180 days. All sectors were covered and if any leftover sections, SSS willalso help them. Though passing through financial crunch, SSS is notgoing back in serving the needy in society.
Thousands of masks, sanitisers etc distributed in the city to combat Corona, he added. SSS has been in social service for two and half decades and running oldage home successfully along with other centres such sewing, skilldevelopment centres etc.
Some donors are also extending their help whenever wants and saidservice to society will be continued in future also.