- Daily beetroot juice may boost heart health in angina patients: Study
- Metro rail from HUDA City Centre to Cyber City in Gurugram approved
- BetterPlace partners Microsoft to empower frontline workers across Asia
- Putin 'may try to blow up largest nuclear plant in Europe, warns Ukraine
- Free travel guarantee for women: Private bus owners protest
- YS Jagan denies early elections speculation, says YSRCP would win again
- MSP For Paddy Hiked
- AP EAPCET 2023 results are likely to be released in the next week
- OTT streaming of Naga Chaitanya-starrer ‘Custody’ locked for June 9
- ChatGPT banned for Apple employees, but Tim Cook uses it
Rajamahendravaram: YSR remembered on birth anniversary
YSRCP leaders and cadre paid rich tributes to former Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy in connection with his birth anniversary.
Rajamahendravaram: YSRCP leaders and cadre paid rich tributes to former Chief Minister Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy in connection with his birth anniversary.
Participating in the birth anniversary celebrations at various places in the city MP Margani Bharat Ram said that Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy is a good human being and always thought about the people.
He introduced Rajiv Arogya Sri, 104 and 108 ambulance services, free power supply to farmers, Jala yagnam etc. The people never forget his services rendered to the state. Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy is also following the footsteps of his father to fulfil his wishes. In the name of Navaratnalu, in a span of one year he implemented many welfare schemes to all sections in society and some other schemes not mentioned in Navaratnalu. The people are happy in the state with YSRCP government.
YSRCP leaders S Sivarama Subramanyam, N Srinivas, RSP Rao, K Sagar, MA Rao and many others participated in the programmes arranged separately.