- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Ravi Prasad elected as President of AP High Court Advocates Association
The senior advocate YV Ravi Prasad has been elected as President of the AP High Court Advocates Association (APHCAA).
Amaravati: The senior advocate YV Ravi Prasad has been elected as President of the AP High Court Advocates Association (APHCAA).
Ravi Prasad, Gudapati Venkateswara Rao, Jagarlamudi Koteswari Devi were in the race for the association president. The elections have been conducted in the premises of AP High Court in Amaravati on Thursday.
The association has more than 6000 members, in which 2027 of them have the voting right. The elections which have been held till the evening. In the result, Ravi Prasad has won as President of APHCAA.
As Vice President GL Nageshwara Rao, Secretaries JUMV Prasad, P Raman, Sanyukta, Secretary E Satish Kumar, Treasurer Thota Sunitha, and Executive Committee Member were also elected.
After the formation of the special AP High Court in Amaravati, these are the first elections conducted for the advocates association.