- Edible oil brand Sunpure launches new campaign
- Devotees rush to Tirumala reduces slightly today, to take 18 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Gold and silver rates today stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 31 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Parts of state likely to receive rains with lightning strikes
- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
Ravi Sankar Reddy takes over as Palnadu district SP
Y Ravi Sankar Reddy took charge as the Superintendent of Police of Palnadu district at DPO in Narasaraopet on Sunday.
Guntur: Y Ravi Sankar Reddy took charge as the Superintendent of Police of Palnadu district at DPO in Narasaraopet on Sunday.
Later Ravi Sankar said that he will give top priority to strengthen law and order and women's security and assured of taking steps to check ganja and liquor smuggling. He also assured to solve law and order problems of the people besides taking steps to render better services to the people.
After he took charge as the SP of the newly formed Palnadu district, Narasaraopet DSP R Vijaya Bhaskar and police officials met him and presented bouquet to him.