- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Special pujas performed to Lord Veeranjaneya Swamy
Special Pujas were performed to Lord Veeranjaneya at Veerajaneya Swamy temple in Guntur city on Sunday as a part of Hanuman Jayanti Celebrations.
Guntur: Special Pujas were performed to Lord Veeranjaneya at Veerajaneya Swamy temple in Guntur city on Sunday as a part of Hanuman Jayanti Celebrations. The devastanam authorities performed special pujas with betel nut leaves to the lord and later performed special pujas to the presiding deity Veera Anjaneya.
They performed special pujas and distributed prasadam to the devotees. A large number of devotees visited the temple and performed the pujas to Lord Veeranjaneya Swamy to fulfil their wishes. Devotees believe that if they perform puja to Lord Veranjaneya Swamy their problems will be solved. Later, cultural programmes were conducted.