- India, US hold Homeland Security Dialogue to discuss terrorism, money laundering
- Sandeshkhali can't be equated with land movements in Singur or Nandigram, hints Mamata Banerjee
- Coal India, BHEL join hands to set up ammonium nitrate plant based on coal gasification technology
- Over 80 pc Indian adults underestimate shingles risk: Report
- Police have played crucial role in the transformation of UP’s image: Yogi Adityanath
- Bill Gates, Smriti Irani at 'good nutrition' event in Delhi on Feb 29
- ‘Science is universal but technology must be local’: PM Modi’s 'words from the past' draw attention
- KIUG 2023: Literally running for life, the story of Nagaraj Venkatesha
- SC orders TN govt to properly train police officers on collection of digital evidence
- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
T Vijay Kumar Reddy is new Commissioner for IPR
State government appointed T Vijay Kumar Reddy, Additional Director, Press Information Bureau of India as Commissioner at AP Information and Public Relations.
Amaravati: State government appointed T Vijay Kumar Reddy, Additional Director, Press Information Bureau of India as Commissioner at AP Information and Public Relations. At the same time, state government is considering the proposal to repatriate S Venkateswar, presently serving as Commissioner of I and PR to his mother department in the union government. Both of them are Indian Information Service officials.
Vijay Kumar Reddy is presently posted at Hyderabad and discharging duties for both Telugu speaking states in the PIB.
As soon as the central government relieve him, he will join in the new post. Till then the present Commissioner will be continued on the post, according to sources.