- Madhya Pradesh CM seeks First Ladli Uma Bharti's blessings
- Vijayawada: Civic chief Swapnil Dinkar Pundkar inspects Ambedkar statue works
- Visakhapatnam: Indian Navy to host yoga camp at RK Beach
- Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma unveiled his new office RGV DEN in Hyderabad
- Srikakulam: Hand pumps damaged across the district
- ZP Genral Body Meeting held in Chittoor, Minister Ramchandra Reddy attended
- Warangal: Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao distributes units under various schemes
- India outshine Japan 1-0 to enter final of Women's Jr Asia Cup, qualify for FIH Jr Hockey Women's World Cup
- TS government giving boost to caste-based professions
- Software engineer jumps off from building in Hyderabad, dies
TDP announces Rs 50,000 to LG Polymer victims
TDP announced Rs 50,000 for each deceased in the LG Polymers gas leak tragedy. 12 people died in this incident and all of them will get the benefit from TDP.
Amaravati: TDP announced Rs 50,000 for each deceased in the LG Polymers gas leak tragedy. 12 people died in this incident and all of them will get the benefit from TDP.
Speaking on the occasion of the Mahanadu, the party president N Chandrababu Naidu announced the compensation to them, on Wednesday during a discussion on the tragedy.
He demanded to close the LG Polymers from Vizag. He also demanded to provide the financial assistance to the victims which is equal to the damage caused to their properties, environment and health.
TDP will be with the victims till they get justice. He criticised that the advocate who was engaged by the YSRCP government to fight against the farmers in Amaravati and the case being taken on behalf of LG Polymers was same. It exposes the nexus between the YSRCP leaders and the company. Chandrababu Naidu hoped that the company will be closed operations at Vizag as the High Court ordered.