- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Three persons killed in road accident at Railway Kodur
Three persons killed and another four injured in a road accident occurred at Raghava Rajapuram of Railway Kodur mandal wee hours of Friday.
Kadapa: Three persons killed and another four injured in a road accident occurred at Raghava Rajapuram of Railway Kodur mandal wee hours of Friday.
The deceased were identified as K. Bala Raju (26), P. Prasanth (26), S. Sujatha(45), Konkan village of Telangana state.
According to the Railway Kodur Circle Inspector A. Anandha Rao, 8 members is going to Tirupati- for attending Tonsuring programme of 11 months old boy of their family.
When the car in which they are travelling reached Raghava Rajapuram hit the tree as the driver tried to overcome the container which is proceeding in front of the car following he slipped into sleep leads the accident. Railway Kodur police registered the case and are investigating.