- EC debunks 'fake' WhatsApp message on LS poll dates
- Mahindra varsity to organise international meet on law & AI
- Navigating Menopausal Changes: A Guide to Managing Urinary and Sexual Health
- Officials told to gear up for pulse polio on March 3
- NCC cadets begin adventure ride on horseback
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- 82.99% attendance recorded for APPSC Group-II exams
- Women entrepreneurs revolutionising India’s start-up scene
- AITS students make a prototype of double pedal operated auto
- Technology & personalised learning in education sector
Two bodies found on beach near Machilipatnam in AP
A 45-year old man drowned in the Manginapudi beach near here Saturday, police said
Machilipatnam (AP): A 45-year old man drowned in the Manginapudi beach near here Saturday, police said
Abdul Ajeez from Pedana town, who came along with his family members to the beach, entered the waters to bathe when the tragedy occurred.
The body of Ajeez, a worker in the construction field, was washed ashore later, police said.
In another incident, the body of a 40-year old unidentified man was found on the beach.
A pesticide bottle was noticed beside the body and the police said they suspected it to be a case of suicide, adding further investigations were on.