- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Vijayawada: Corporation Bank conducts business review conference
Corporation Bank conducted business review conference in Vijayawada at hotel Mid City on Wednesday.
Vijayawada: Corporation Bank conducted a business review conference in Vijayawada at hotel Mid City on Wednesday.
Guardians general manager G Guru Harinatha Rao inaugurated the conference and guided the branches for business development along with good service to the customers by all means.
Deputy General manager and zonal head B Srinivasa Setty in his speech stressed the need to give more and more housing and home loans under the festival offers with quick sanctions.
All branch managers have shown confidence that they are performing to the expectation customers and canvass welfare schemes like Prime Minister social security schemes.
In the conference, Agm and Deputy Zonal Head C SJanaki, Vijayawada zonal office staff and 74 branch heads were present