- 50% of workers likely to permanently shift to hybrid work globally
- Ganesh fest celebrated with gusto
- IIT Mandi team designs protein-based vaccine against pork tapeworm
- OYO set to report its 1st net profit at Rs 16 cr in Q2 FY24
- Haryana CM advocates construction of SYL canal
- Bobby Deol’s ‘bloodied’ look as ferocious antagonist in ‘Animal’ revealed
- PM Modi congratulates Equestrian Dressage Team for winning gold medal in Asian Games
- ED files second supplementary chargesheet against former Cuttack MLA, others
- Patient privacy key in healthcare digital transformation: Report
- Palak Purswani opens up on her debut intimate scene in 'Fuh Se Fantasy 2’
Visakhapatnam: International Organic Mahotsav-2023 from June 2
The platform includes domestic, national and international stalls, government and private, and farmers and FPOs
Visakhapatnam: A three-day ‘International Organic Mahotsav-2023’ (IOM) will be organised by ‘Rythu Sadhikara Samstha’ along with the Department of Agriculture from June 2 at Gadiraju Palace in Visakhapatnam.
With an objective to provide a boost to the farmers practicing natural farming and connect them to consumers within the country and outside, RySS is organising the international mahotsav for the first time. The platform includes domestic, national and international stalls, government and private, and farmers and FPOs. The participants include natural farming practicing farmers of AP, FPOs, agripreneurs, agribusiness persons from different states offering organic products, millets based organisations, technology companies. The mela will have 123 stalls at the venue.
Exclusive millets pavilion, B2B meets, exhibition pavilion, workshops, international conferences, among others form a part of the mahotsav. Ahead of the event, a 2-km run will be held to create awareness about the event. International organic experts will also participate in the mahotsav that is expected to draw 50,000 visitors.