- Linking Aadhaar numbers with electoral rolls is not mandatory, EC tells Supreme Court
- Andhra HC grants bail to 79 TDP leaders in cases related to violence
- Producer duo - Sanjay Saha & Raadhika Nanda makes an impact with their debut film 'Haddi'!
- Microsoft Surface Event: All that we expect from Microsoft
- People being misled in name of caste, religion so that they don't ask basic questions: Priyanka at Chhattisgarh rally
- Bharatanatyam exponent Saroja Vaidyanathan dies from cancer at 86
- Indrani Davaluri from Hyderabad mesmerises with Bharathanatyam performance at New York Fashion Week
- Markets decline for 3rd day on weak global cues; ICICI bank slumps 2.81 pc
- Here's how Bajaj Finserv Mutual Fund uses behavioural finance in its investment philosophy Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Cutting across party lines, Rajya Sabha MPs support women's reservation bill
Visakhapatnam : Trade union leaders seek national leaders' support
Visakha Ukku Parirakshana Porata Committee (VUPPC) members seek support of Members of Parliament of various parties, floor leaders and key leaders in national capital Delhi and submitted representation letters to them.
Visakhapatnam : Visakha Ukku Parirakshana Porata Committee (VUPPC) members seek support of Members of Parliament of various parties, floor leaders and key leaders in national capital Delhi and submitted representation letters to them.
The leaders met AITUC national general secretary Amarjeet Kaur, CPM general secretary Sitaram Yechury, CP M leader Brinda Karat, CPI general secretary D Raja, former railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal and Rajya Sabha MP V Vijayasai Reddy.
Trade union leaders urged them to raise their voice against privatisation of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) in Parliament and exert pressure on the Central government to withdraw its proposal.
VUPPC members Ch Narasinga Rao, Mantri Rajasekhar, D Adinarayana, Varsala Srinivasa Rao, G Ganapathi Reddy and YSRCP Gajuwaka in-charge T Devan Reddy were among the delegation.