- MWC 2024: Google, Nothing, and More to Showcase Innovations
- 4th Test: Jaiswal slams fifty, but Bashir takes three as India trail England by 222 runs
- South Korea junior doctors' walkout enters fifth day; health services affected
- Kanna Lakshminarayana participate in massive rally in Nandigama
- PM Modi to throw open India’s longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat on Feb 25
- Lok Sabha polls 2024: AAP and Cong announce seat sharing tie-up for Haryana, Delhi, Gujarat
- K’taka: FIR filed against activists, nurses in religious conversion case
- Gut microbes may be behind high blood clot risk in some Covid patients
- 4.9 magnitude quake hits Iran
- Sharad Pawar rides 'palki' to Raigad Fort, blows NCP's poll 'Trumpet'
Vizianagaram: Ancient Siva Linga found
- The locals were tilling land for agriculture works at Alugolu village in Nellimarla mandal on Monday when they found the Lord’s Linga
- Announce that they will collect funds and build a temple
Nellimarla (Vizianagaram): Locals of a village found ancient Siva Linga while tilling the land for agriculture works.
People of Alugolu village in Nellimarla mandal in Vizianagaram district have found a rock structure while working in the field. Immediately, they have extracted it out of the land and came to know that the rock structure is a Siva Lingam.
Village elders S Vaikuntham, A Adinarayana, K Sudhakar and others have brought it out and put it under a temporary shelter. Later, they stated that they would build a temple for Lord Siva. They said that their grandparents used to say that their village had a huge temple there but during the course, the temple was ruined.
Again, now the Lingam has come into light. They said that they would collect funds and build a temple and continue poojas for the idol.