- Awakening universal consciousness
- Telangana: Inter exam hall tickets released
- CM Revanth Reddy orders probe into Dharani portal
- Exploring the spiritual significance of colours
- Whom Do We Really Love?
- Chinarajappa met with accident and escaped safe
- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
- 3 new criminal laws to be rolled out from July 1
- A Boon For The Underprivileged
- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
VVPATs credit goes to Chandrababu Naidu says former CEC's
The former Chief Election Commissioners Naveen Chawla and SY Quraishi said the credit of VVTAP slips implementation in the election process goes to TDP president and AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
New Delhi: The former Chief Election Commissioners Navin Chawla and SY Quraishi said the credit of VVTAP slips implementation in the election process goes to TDP president and AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
A workshop on election procedure in India was held at IIC Delhi on Saturday. Where CM Chandrababu Naidu, Retired Judge Madan Lokur, Former Election Commissioners Navin Chawla and SY Quraishi have attended the event.
Speaking at the program, former CEC's Navin Chawla and SY Quraishi have praised the efforts of Chandrababu Naidu for bringing the reforms in the election procedure in the country.
They have extended their support to Chandrababu Naidu over the increase of VVPAT slip counting, and on other EVMs related issues.