- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
YS Jagan urges Union Minister of External Affairs to repatriate AP workers from Bahrain
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan mohan Reddy wrote a letter to Union Minister of State for External Affairs Jaishankar. The chief minister said ghat many Indians are in trouble at the hands of a private company in Bahrain,
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan mohan Reddy wrote a letter to Union Minister of State for External Affairs Jaishankar. The chief minister said ghat many Indians are in trouble at the hands of a private company in Bahrain, and most of those in trouble are from the Andhra Pradesh.
CM Jagan asked to take steps to bring them back and assured that the Andhra Pradesh government would fully co-operate in this regard.
In the letter, YS Jagan requested the minister's office to take the action as early as possible to repatriate the effected the people from Bahrain as they were being ill treated by the people. The CM requested the officials from the minister's office to contact either AP Bhavan officials or Chief Minister's office for the assistance.