- YS Sharmila arrested while heading to AP Secretariat
- Head coach McDonald confirms Smith firmly in Australia's plans for T20 WC
- ED raids multiple locations of Hiranandani Group in Mumbai
- Chilukur: Crops begin to wither away in Feb itself
- Karimnagar: Police clampdown on land mafia leaves natas tense
- Signal launches usernames to keep your phone number private
- Vijayawada: Polio drops to be administered to 53.35L children in AP
- Entrepreneurial households driving next economic wave
- After Apple, Google to Manufacture Pixel Smartphones in India
- Vijayawada District Congress president Gundlakunta Sriramulu slams govt. For supressing opposition party
YSR Congress should take initiative for securing SCS- DCC president
DCC president N.Tulasi Reddy has urged the YS jagan Mohan Reddy to take initiative for achieving Special Category Status (SCS)
Kadapa: DCC president N.Tulasi Reddy has urged the YS jagan Mohan Reddy to take initiative for achieving Special Category Status (SCS), establishing of steel plant, special development package for Rayala Seema, North Andra districts, by pressuring the central government.
Addressing press conference here on Monday he said that this is a rarest opportunity for YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to pressure the BJP lead NDA government as it will need YSR congress party support for more strengthening BJP in the parliament.
Describing 2019 general elections as more disputed and suspicious as they were held in an undemocratic manner. The DCC president said however congress party should respect the verdict of people. "Elections were held unfair in the country as BJP violated the constitution. Despite congress party not able to emerging the power but continues to be in service of people" he said.
He said said if his party was voted to powder in center and state it would have provided SCS to AP state and loans were waived to the farmers up to Rs 2lakhs. He said Congress Party would extend support to YSR Congress for achieving SCS and other benefits to the state.. Former union minister M.Saiprathap, party leaders S K Nazir Ahmadh, Jakaraiah and others were present.