- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
YSRCP candidate Avinash Reddy wins Kadapa Lok Sabha seat
The YSRCP has win Kadapa Lok Sabha seat in the counting of AP 2019 elections results on Thursday.
Kadapa: The YSRCP has win Kadapa Lok Sabha seat in the counting of AP 2019 elections results on Thursday.
The YSRCP MP candidate Avinash Reddy has won with 2 lakh votes majority over TDP candidate and minister Adinarayana Reddy.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, YS Avinash Reddy of YSRCP won in this seat by defeating the TDP candidate by a margin of 1,90,323 votes.
For 2019 elections, the TDP leader Adinarayana Reddy has expected Jammalamadugu Assembly segment but at the last movement, TDP high command has given the MLA ticket to his once opponent Rama Subba Reddy.
In last elections, Adinarayana Reddy has won from YSRCP from Jammalamadugu constituency and later jumped to TDP and became Minister.