- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
New PHANA president takes charge
Outgoing PHANA president Dr. R Ravindra requested the government to waive trade licenses for healthcare.
Bengaluru: Outgoing PHANA president Dr. R Ravindra requested the government to waive trade licenses for healthcare. "Fire NOC for all hospitals below 22 metres should be initiated. Representation for PHANA and IMA Bangalore president in the district registration and grievance cell under Karnataka Private Medical Establishments (KPMEA) should also be looked into."
Jawaid Akhtar, Principal Secretary to Govt. of Karnataka, Department of family and welfare said "1will explore the act to remove trade licenses for hospitals. Single window for all licenses will be initiated. Will talk to home ministry to increase the height of buildings to 22 metres from present 15 metres, so that fire NOC becomes easier. Will work with private sector hand in hand to overcome the pandemic. The new president Dr. Prasanna H M requested the government to release payment to hospitals for treatment of Covid.
"I also request the government to release GOI insurance to family of COVID warriors who lost their lives," the new PHANA president said.