- KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
- IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
- Vikram Bhatt’s daughter Krishna Bhatt makes directorial debut with a horror film
- Rakul's plan B was MBA in fashion, but luckily, she didn't have to do that
- ‘Nani30’ being helmed as a visual wonder in beautiful locations
- Hyderabad to host ‘TCEI SIWPC Global 2023’ - A convention of renowned wedding planners from across the globe!
Assetmonk aims to attain Rs 500 cr assets by Dec
The online asset management platform gets Rs 120-cr investments from 500 people globally
Hyderabad: Tech-enabled real estate investment platform Assetmonk has crossed Rs 120 crore worth investments from 450-500 people globally. It has targeted to achieve Rs 500 crore by the end of this year. It got investors from 15 different geographies including UK, Canada, UAE, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
Since its inception in 2019, the Hyderabad-based startup has expanded its asset reach to two other cities – Bengaluru and Chennai. It further plans to explore newer geographies like Pune, Mumbai and Delhi. With assured income and internal rate of return (IRR) determined on a fair-value basis, it has investment opportunities starting from Rs 10 lakh.
Prudhvi Chinta, Co-founder and COO - Assetmonk, said: "We are reinventing the traditional real estate investments with a modern approach. Every investor is unique and has different investment objectives and whether one is a value investor or passive income seeker, it is our primary responsibility to guide and propose them the best investment options."
"Depending on the investment objective, one can explore investing opportunity from our wide range of assets, which are capable of outperforming the traditional financial instruments," he added. The company is expanding its footprint in various real estate asset categories like co-living and warehousing, giving its investors ample options according to their risk appetite.
Assetmonk follows an 80-point checklist 'AssetScan' to evaluate the viability of the asset on parameters like financial, legal, and title due diligence, valuation, growth prospects, risk exposure and mitigation, tenancy, developer capabilities, and many other factors before bringing an asset to the platform.