- Flipkart Big Billion Days: Nothing Phone (1) to cost under Rs 25,000
- SAP India announces new genAI assistant 'Joule'
- Shobu Yarlagadda responds on the wax statue of Prabhas in Chamundeshwari Celebrity Wax Museum in Mysore
- Mumbai man in custody for sexually assaulting minor
- Nara Lokesh moves AP High Court seeking anticipatory bail in Inner Ring Road case
- ‘Nuvvu Navvukuntu’ from ‘MAD’ is a soothing melody
- TS TET results announced, deets inside
- ‘Salaar’ vs ‘Dunki’: December is not going to be same
- Sanatan Dharma remarks: SC tags plea seeking FIR against Udhayanidhi Stalin with pending petition
- Tovino Thomas-starrer ‘2018: Everyone Is A Hero’ is India’s official entry for Oscars
Ather Energy launches buyback scheme
Electric vehicle maker Ather Energy on Tuesday rolled out an assured buyback scheme, the first of its kind in the domestic EV space, for its 450X e-scooter model, which is set to hit the road next month
Hyderabad: Electric vehicle maker Ather Energy on Tuesday rolled out an assured buyback scheme, the first of its kind in the domestic EV space, for its 450X e-scooter model, which is set to hit the road next month.
Besides, the Bengaluru-based startup, which is 34.58 per cent owned by two-wheeler market leader Hero MotoCorp, also announced cutting prices of Ather 45Plus model by Rs 9,000.
Under the assured scheme, aimed at accelerating EV adoption in the country, Ather Energy will buy back Ather 450X e-scooter at Rs 85,000, at the end of three years, Tarun Mehta, co-founder and CEO, Ather Energy, said at a virtual press conference.
The company revised its subscription plans, offering more flexibility to customers, starting at Rs 125 per month. Ather Energy has built its own li-ion battery packs and an overall robust platform in the Ather 450 product line.