- Twitter bans over 25 lakh accounts in India; Know why
- Elon Musk Reclaims Position as World’s Richest Person After Bernard Arnault’s Louis Vuitton Shares Drop
- 'Muslim League Is A Secular Party,' Says Rahul Gandhi
- Foxconn to start manufacturing iPhones in Bengaluru in April 2024
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 02 June 2023
- ELCINA heartily welcomes MeitY’s revised initiative to Re-Open Scheme for investments in Semiconductors
- Google introduces new 'reading practice' feature for play books
- President Draupadi Murmu and PM Modi extends Telangana formation day wishes
- Indian-Origin Teen Won US Spelling Bee 2023
- YS Jagan distributes tractors and harvesters under YSR Yantra Seva scheme
Hyundai ropes in golfer Aditi Ashok
Automaker Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) signed an MoU with Aditi Ashok, the 2020 Arjuna Awardee and World’s only golfer who has succeeded in every major golf format.
Hyderabad: Automaker Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) signed an MoU with Aditi Ashok, the 2020 Arjuna Awardee and World's only golfer who has succeeded in every major golf format. Under this unique partnership, Aditi will be representing the brand in the national and international sports tournaments & championships.
Through this association, HMIL is looking to strengthen the brand's voice, spirit and innovative approach to further prioritize customer interests and create newer opportunities for the brand that resonates with today's youth. The automaker said it would continue to realise its global vision of 'Progress for Humanity' through diverse partnerships to support young talent. The golfer's digital bytes, stills and her winning stories will help consumers enjoy golf more and the spirit of Indian women who are challenging the stereotypes and setting new benchmarks becoming inspiration for millions of women, the company said in a statement.
Seon Seob Kim, Managing Director, HMIL, said: "Hyundai as a brand strives for excellence and innovations. Our association with Aditi Ashok reflects our brand's vision to inspire people, especially women in sports to be their true self and stand by their choices.